- Founded: 1991
- Location: Panama
- Payments: Credit Cards, Check, Bank Wire, WU Money xfer, MG money xfer
- Payout Speed: 5-8 days for checks
- Bonus: 25% to $1000
- Bonus Requirement: 6x Rollover
- Bonus code: FIRST
Betonline has a unique feature - A bonus for life! New members get a bonus on every deposit!
Bet Online is another older name in the online sportsbook industry. They have never been as big as sportsbooks like Bovada and Bet365, but in the last 3 years they have been becoming very popular. BetOnline has been around since 1991 and is based in Panama City, Panama. They are a division of BLS International (Bestline Sports) and are currently they are holding a B+ SBR rating.
I have always been reluctant to add them to SportsGamblingWebsites.com as I have never actually used them for betting. Now I’ve been using them since January 2015 and I must say I’m pretty impressed. This is my main sportsbook for my baseball bets.
BetOnline Bonuses and Promotions
Bet Online is currently offering all new players 25% in bonuses (up to $1,000 in Free bets). This is not just another “Welcome” or “Sign Up” bonus, this is a BONUS FOR LIFE! Every deposit you ever make will get a 25% FreePlay bonus.
- 10 cent lines (dime lines) on MLB money lines.
- MLB No-hitter Refund – bet the over on MLB games and if the game finishes as a no-hitter, you get your money back!
- Nil-Nil Refund for Soccer – If the score is 0-0 at the end of the game, all over bets are refunded.
- What the Puck? – Bet the Under on NHL and if one of the teams covers the Over by themselves your bet is returned.
- 7% Daily Track Rebate for horse betting
Bet Online is just a standard sportsbook with all the common sports. The usual sports include:
- Martial Arts (MMA)
- Auto Racing
Bet Online Customer Service
Bet Online is really easy to place bets. I place most of mine online, but they also take bets on the phone. They have 24 hour phone support and 24 hour live chat online powered by liveperson.com. I used the live chat and the person seemed to know what they were talking about, but I really haven’t put them to the test yet.
Bet Online Deposits and Withdrawals
Players have a variety of options including Visa, prepaid gift cards, money orders, echecks, person to person, moneybookers, neteller, book to book and cashiers check.
The easiest cashout method for me was a standard paper check. Please note there are fees for some withdraw methods, but with the state of things now this is becoming a standard at online sports betting sites.
BetOnline.com is a online sports betting site that is not going anywhere. They are a permanent source for placing your bets, just be sure to check the lines at the other sites so you are getting the best bet you can.